Tuesday, April 17, 2012

If We all had Fairy godmothers....

           If only we could all have the guidance and wisdom of a beautiful fairy godmother, someone to tell us which roads to take, what choices to make, to help with our appearance when we are having a bad hair day or alas to tell us which one is the REAL prince charming and not just a frog in prince's clothing.         
            I am in no way, shape or form a fairy godmother, but i would like to offer guidance and possibly be the next best thing. If life is a highway maybe I can be your G.P.S. so to speak. That is what i hope to accomplish through this blog. I hope to help others with all the thoughts swimming around in my head, also it will help to get these thoughts out of my head. If anyone can be helped by the knowledge i have acquired, through the pain i have endured that would make it worth it. I hope i can help others, I have been told it is my destiny by many. At the very least you should be able to get a good laugh at times. Maybe even getting tips that you can take with you even if you do not need advice from an unknown stranger.  

                                                                 Be happy my child and love with all your heart....
                                                                               Faerie G. Madre

No comments:

Post a Comment